There’s nothing for it, if you’re at school or college there’s always coursework and exams. So what’s the best way to tackle them? Here are some tips:
- Stop procrastinating! If you get down to it early, it doesn’t become so overwhelming. It also keeps teachers and parents off your back.
- Find a mentor or learning buddy.
- Take a break! We work better if we build in regular short breaks.
- Reward yourself.
- Make a plan – and stick to it.
- Create a distraction-free space.
- Keep calm.
How are you? Sometimes we forget to ask ourselves that question, and sometimes no-one else remembers to ask us. Take this quiz to see how you are doing.
If you have a question or you are unsure about anything then ask a Talksafe Counsellor or Peer Mentor.
Last review: 29/09/14 – Next review: 29/09/17